Monday, December 3, 2007

It's a...GIRL!!!

We had our 19 week doctor's appointment on Friday where we got the exciting news that we are having a GIRL!!  We are so excited!  We were both actually surprised at the news since we were both convinced she was a boy.  It is so much fun now that we know and can start seriously thinking about names.  Now, back to the doctor's appointment...It was actually quite entertaining watching her during the sonogram.  The nurse commented on how unbelievably active and busy the baby was.   At one point the baby actually reached up and pinched me!!  We also got the amazing news that my placenta previa has improved dramatically.  Five weeks ago my placenta was completely covering my cervix.  Now it has moved to where it is now 1 cm away.  Dr. Cope is looking for it to be 2-3 cm so we are well on our way.  Thank you so much to all of you for your numerous prayers during the last several weeks.  God is so good to us and has graciously given us exactly what we asked for!  Please continue to keep us in your prayers.  

3 comments:

Anna Carol and Jarrod said...

Now our little Man has a girlfriend:) I am so excited for you two.

Anonymous said...

How's my grandbaby doing this morning? Did she like the Christmas party? I remember going to a New Year's party while I was pregnant with you and I tell you I have never felt so much dancing going on in my stomach. Or wiggling and squirming to tell me to go home and go to bed. Ha

Love the blog

Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for a new message

Mom

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Where you at?!

ip-location