Monday, December 10, 2007

ICE ICE Baby!

Ahoy squirts!  Garrett here,


Tara, Jesse, Dustin and myself just got back from ICE and it was pretty cool!  (Sorry)  With over 2,000,000 pounds of ice kept at a muggy 9 degrees it is quite a site.  The only experience that even comes close to this olympic size meat locker is a winter in Chicago.  It was amazing to see what the artists were able to with colored water and lights.  However, my favorites used clear ice and special lighting.  

But perhaps the most impressive display was the 2 story ice slide.  There were 3 different shoots to choose from if you had the courage to use your tush as a sled.  

See ya down the road!
G



2 comments:

David said...

That looks like such a fun and wonderful time you guys had. I bet you wish it was frozen in time!

DC

David said...

When I leave a comment, it shows up as David...but this one is me!
Looks like you guys had fun:) I bet the kids would have loved the slides!! Tara, did you take Loretta down?:)
Love,
Keri

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Where you at?!

ip-location